Friday 27 January 2012

Mini Gingerbread Houses for Mugs

I have decided to only post things I have actually made on this blog so My first post is something I made this year for Christmas Mini Gingerbread houses that go on the side of mugs! They are very cute and not too hard to make, mine is above (I also hand made mugs to go with them-they make a great Christmas present) and Not Martha's is below the recipe and instructions for the ginger bread can be found on that link and the icing (or frosting) can be found here. Make sure you read the tips and instructions for making these little guys because they are necessary. I highly recommend halving the recipe as I did and I had enough dough to make at least 20 (which was still far more than I needed) Have fun and happy baking -Luna 

No comments:

Post a Comment