Thursday 2 February 2012

The Late Reply

Okay so this might not fall under the subject of "craft" as I would consider it to be more like "art" but as the post modernist movement has blurred the line between these to forms (is that the right word- I don't think it is) here is a water colour painting I made to send to my Mum's old boss Pat who sends me Christmas and birthday presents... but I haven't sent her anything back (awkward) so on the second last day of my summer holidays I got around to painting this. (For the record I have tried to keep in correspondence but I don't if she got my e-mails because she doesn't reply to them) Anyway this her dog Hamish.

1 comment:

  1. hi Luna Thank you for the comment on
    http://createwithmom.blogspot.com/2012/02/knitted-phone-and-ipod-cover.html

    Luna the PT in row 13 is correct and that is what it says on the pattern
    it is the Twisted purl stitch
    here is a link http://www.smart-knit-crocheting.com/twisted-stitch.html
    I probably did the RT, (but instead of knitting I purled it)
    Hope this helps.
    Looking forward to see how it turned out. Let me know if there is an easier way.
    regards Akheela

    ReplyDelete